The full payment is refundable until 7 days before the time of your tour. Cancellations at least 5 days before a tour may receive full credit for another tour. Cancellations or reschedules less than 5 days prior to a tour will not receive a refund or credit. Due to our cancellation policy, rescheduling a tour will void the possibility of a future refund.
Rules for participation on our tours:
1. Pedal Saloon does not provide any food or beverage — all food and beverages are bring-your-own (BYO).
2. In our Ann Arbor, Fort Worth, Houston & Lansing Locations you are allowed to bring alcohol aboard – but only in cans and plastic containers – absolutely NO GLASS is permitted.
3. No jumping on or off the Pedal Saloon while it is in motion. You will not be allowed to get back on board.
4. Do not shout obscenities or abusive language at vehicles or pedestrians, you will be kicked off.
5. The Pedal Saloon Captain is in charge! Please listen to his or her instructions. The rules will be interpreted at his or her discretion. Any abuse or mistreatment of the Captain will not be tolerated.
6. All local, state and federal laws must be observed at all times while using the Pedal Saloon.
7. Inappropriate behavior (subject to the discretion of the Pedal Saloon Captain) or the violation of any of these rules is cause for immediate ejection from the Pedal Saloon with no refund.
8. Riders must wear their seat belts while the Pedal Saloon is in motion.
9. Those removed from the Pedal Saloon for violating these rules will not receive a refund or credit and will be banned from riding the Pedal Saloon in the future.
10. You must pedal! The Pedal Saloon is pedal-powered and in order for it to operate, you have to participate. The Captain controls steering and braking, so it’s a team effort! Note: there are several non-pedaling seats as well for those who cannot pedal.
11. Groups are required to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour. Late arriving groups will not be allowed to extend their tour as we have a schedule to keep and have to be fair to the next scheduled group and staff
12. There will be a $200 fine to the person booking for rule violations, as stated on the waiver.
Bad weather is forecast for the day of my booking, what happens if the weather is very bad?
A little bit of rain never hurt anyone! Pedal Saloon runs rain or shine. The only time we will cancel a tour is when a Severe Weather Warning (e.g. Severe Thunderstorm Warning, Severe Tornado Warning) is issued by the National Weather Service during the time of your scheduled tour. In this instance, we would be happy to re-arrange your trip to the next convenient time slot or offer you a full refund.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If/Once you agree, the file is then added and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.