1. Pedal Saloon does not provide any food or beverage — all food and beverages are BYO.
2. In our Ann Arbor, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston & Lansing Locations where you are allowed to bring alcohol aboard, you can only bring beer and wine. Cans and plastic containers, but absolutely no glass is permitted. Additionally, no liquor or jello-shots.
3. No jumping on or off the Pedal Saloon while it is in motion. You will not be allowed to get back on board.
4. Do not shout obscenities or abusive language at vehicles or pedestrians, you will be kicked off.
5. The Pedal Saloon Driver is in charge! Please listen to his or her instructions. The rules will be interpreted at his or her discretion. Any abuse or mistreatment of the driver will not be tolerated.
6. All local, state and federal laws must be observed at all times while using the Pedal Saloon.
7. Inappropriate behavior (subject to the discretion of the Pedal Saloon Driver) or the violation of any of these rules is cause for immediate ejection from the Pedal Saloon.
8. Riders must wear their seat belts while the Pedal Saloon is in motion.
9. Those removed from the Pedal Saloon for violating these rules will not receive a refund or credit and will be banned from riding the Pedal Saloon in the future.
10. You must pedal! The Pedal Saloon is pedal-powered and in order for it to operate, you have to participate. The driver controls steering and braking, so it’s a team effort!